Abu al-Hasan Bahaʼ Nizam to Mirza Hasan Shaykh al-Islam, 30 October 1911
Abu al-Hasan Bahaʼ Nizam writes to Mirza Hasan Shaykh al-Islam about his dismissal from the Ministry of War.
Letter from Rasht official about a loan
Stipend of Ministry of War's employees, 1915
Stipend of Ministry of War's employees, 1915 or 1916
The list includes salaries of a supervisor, a translator, two secretaries, and two copyists.
Receipt of funds from Ministry of War, 1916
Muhammad Muntasiri to ‘Amid Lashkar, 1925
Envelope is addressed to ‘Amid Lashkar the Secretary of the brigade in North West Urumiyah, from Muhammad Muntasiri, member of Army Finance Department. It is accompanied by a satirical letter to ‘Amid Lashkar from his cousin, Muhammad Muntasiri, on the letterhead of the Ministry of War, about his objection to ‘Amid Lashkar's marriage. The first sheet, dated December 23, 1924 and addressed to Aqa Mirza ‘Ali Asghar Khan, states that, based on the report of a committee made up of four women, this marriage was not approved. Enclosed is the copy of the report with the names of four women: Kulsum...
Abu al-Hasan Bahaʼ Nizam to Mirza Hasan Shaykh al-Islam, [14 January 1910]
Abu al-Hasan Bahaʼ Nizam asks Mirza Hasan Shaykh al-Islam for assistance to get his post back at the Ministry of War.
Regarding the petition of Safar and Ruqiyah against the wife of Lutf ʻAli Khan, the officer of the army
Safar and Ruqaiyyah write that their twelve year old daughter was killed by the wife of Lutf ʻAli Khan, the officer of army, the master of the house in which they worked as domestic servants. The girl was alive for a week and doctors could witness that she died because of being beaten by Lutf ʻAli Khan's wife. Lutf ʻAli Khan confessed that his wife beat the girl, but no one was willing to pursue the case, so Safar and Ruqaiyyah asked the Majlis to investigate the case and help them in achieving justice for the poor girl.
Letter to Hamdam al-Saltanah, 1917
After the greeting, the author expresses their happiness for Hamdam al-Saltanah’s recovery, encourages Hamdam al-Saltanah to travel to Isfahan for a visit and to check on her properties
Letter from Muntasir Lashkar
On the letterhead of Accounting Office of the Ministry of War's Azarbayjan army; Muntasir Lashkar expresses his appreciation of the addressee' s contributions in dividing the inheritance and his concern at not receiving his payments and sends the news that the household folk and children are all well but miss the addressee.
- D Reset
- DMinistry of War
- Amir Hossein Nikpour(5)
- Bahram Sheikholeslami(4)
- Zanyar Nuri(3)
- Institute for Iranian Contemporary Historical Studies(2)
- Tehran University Central Library(1)
- National Library and Archives of the Islamic Republic of Iran(1)
- Majlis Document Center -- Farmanfarma documents(1)
- Majlis Document Center(1)
- Iran-i naw -- Letters of women to Iran-i naw(1)
- Mirza Hasan Shaykh al-Islami (Raʼis al-Mujahidin)(3)
- Abu al-Hasan Khan (Baha' Nizam)(3)
- Sadiqah Khanum (daughter of Sitarah Khanum and Mirza Mas‘ud Shaykh al-Islam)(2)
- Muhammad Vali Khan Tunikabuni(2)
- Haj Mirza Abu Turab Shaykh al-Islam(2)
- ‘Abd al-Husayn Mirza Farmanfarma(1)
- Zivar Khanum Sarimi(1)
- Zahra Khanum (daughter of Sitarah Khanum and Mirza Mas‘ud Shaykh al-Islam)(1)
- Mirza ʻAbd Allah Amjad al-Vizarah(1)
- Hamdam al-Saltanah(1)
- Balqays Khanum Mu‘izzi(1)
- Akram al-Dawlah (daughter of Sahib Divan)(1)